Sunday, August 4, 2013

Our first meeting......Metcha Day!

Today was one of the best days of my life.  We met our son for the first time!  He is such a happy baby.  He laughed, played, talked and instantly became comfortable with us.  He is such a joy!  He never cried and he even took a nap right in my arms.  Today was a very emotional day.  After being on a plane for 2 days and being stuck at the airport for 3 hours, to say it was well worth it would be an understatement.  Holding him in my arms and seeing his face made the 2 days of travel feel like 2 minutes!  This little boy is so precious to us and we still can't believe that he is going to call us Mom & Dad!  

Well I am off to get some much needed rest and I look forward to seeing him again tomorrow and every day for the rest of my life! 

xoxo

No comments: